- Adjustable Depth Setting – Each pocket hole jig kit features an easy drill depth knob to let quickly adjust to the thickness of the wood to avoid damage, splinters, or splits. Advanced Hole Precision – Create perfect woodworking holes, repair wood joints, and accurately pre-drill pilot holes at the right angle before connecting wood boards.
- Extra Carpentry Accessories – We’ve added a hex key, stop collar, set of screws, and drill bit to help set the right depth, make a few choice jig holes and start creating DIY projects.
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Body – The Massca pocket hole jig set uses a well-balanced aluminum frame to ensure a reliable woodworking support base in shops or garages.
- Dust Spout Connector – Easily capture loose debris, particles, and sawdust while creating your jig pocket hole to reduce allergens in the air for dust-free drilling.
- Establishing Bars, for easier work with longboards.
1 Jig Hole System.
1 Hex shank quick relase stepped drill bit 3/8 ( 9.5 mm ) Diameter HSS.
1 Depth collar for stepped drill.
1 Square drive screwdriver bit: No 2 x 6" ( 150 mm )
2 Establishing Bars
2 Support Blocks
50 Self-tapping square head screws in different sizes.
4 Bench fixing screws.
1 Hex key for the stop collar.
1 Hex key for using a portable base.
1 Portable base adapter plate.
1 Drill depth turret stop.